The crew of the Star Wanderer have travelled to the Haenat system and conducted a daring heist against the GALACTIC EMPIRE to steal a shipment of a dangerous drug known only as RYL-X.
Escaping into the factory districts of the city, the crew now search for a place to lay low to avoid any further complications before they are required to leave the planet with the shipment.
Unfortunately after the crew’s run-in with Imperial and local security forces both at the starport and during the heist, the system has been blockaded, and a special task force has been dispatched to the planet to recover the malfunctioning prototype droid, designation KYN-11T....
TRIGGERED OBLIGATION: KYN-11T (Kyanite) (Bounty – Empire)
DESTINY POOL: Light 2 / Dark 4
TOTAL XP: 20
- The crew of the Star Wanderer fled the scene of the heist with the stolen RYL-X.
- The crew located an abandoned factory and decided to lay low.
- Arcz and L’zadarma visited a scrap dealer to get rid of the speeder taxi they performed the heist with and collected old droid parts to disguise KYN-11T. Arcz arranged for ‘no questioned asked’ although the Gammorean assistant seemed to be more interested in cashing in on their bounty. Surprisingly, Arcz learned that L’zadarma spoke and understands fluent Gammorean, putting the junk dealer proprietor and his assistant in an awkward spot when they tried to communicate secretly using that language.
- Everyone returned to the abandoned factory and L’zadarma began work on disguising KYN-11T.
- El-Isara and Zax went looking for a vehicle and found a speeder truck. After breaking into the facility, they steal the truck and make their way back to the factor.
- Unfortunately, they were spotted by members of a local street gang and followed back to the factory. The gang kept the factory under observation until a bunch of Black Sun Operatives rocked up, led by the notorious “Red Eye”.
- The hunters break into the factory whilst “Red-Eye” moves down the side of the building. As Zax is making his way to the vehicle, he is hit by a disruptor pistol, his arm disintegrating. The others assist him into the truck, why KYN-11T opens up with the E-Web. El-Isara, angered by her “brother’s” injury, brings part of the building down on the hunters.
- L’zadarma, now the next best pilot, attempts to flee the scene but is having some difficulties with the vehicle. Eventually, after “Red-Eye” starts taking shots, the crew flee the scene and into the streets.
- After resting in the back of the truck, the crew decided they wanted to learn more about their cargo as well finding a way off planet.
- L’zadarma was intending to find out what she could about the somehow getting KYN-11T off the planet and perhaps another option of getting the crew off world as their “escape route” was firstly not going to be back in time; and secondly, probably not going to get past the blockade.
- Unfortunately a viable option to get them off world was not an option. L’zadarma did find however, several manifests involving shipments to Haenat from Solanus. The latest shipment also appeared to be the same size as the cargo the crew stole from the train.
- L’zadarma also learned that the planet was blockaded and that there were several bounties now placed on each member of the crew, specifically El-Isara and KYN-11T, by the Empire. Lastly, L’zadarma also found that the shipment manifest indicated that it had been taken to the same building, at least initially, that the Golden Arcadian was stolen from.